Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fishing Trip

On Saturday Rylee, Dad and I went fishing at Rock Port and it was so cool. I think the car said it was 26 degrees. We got on the lake and we started our motor and went trolling around the lake. After a couple of hours I caught a fish and I was so happy because I was just sitting and then I got a bite so that payed all the sitting I had to do.
                                         Here is a picture of me and the fish
I asked my dad, Can pull the fishing rod back," and he said, "Do you have a fish on it and I said, "I think so." I pulled my fishing pole and I had a fish on it. I was so exited when I caught other one.
After forty minutes Rylee caught a fish. She was so happy and I said, "Is this better then the fishing program we go to and she said, "Yeah!" 
Here is a picture of Rylee's fish.
You no what is funny?  Rylee didn't hold her fish and I did. She is just like our mom because our mom didn't hold the fish she caught.

Here are some pictures of us in the boat.



1 comment:

  1. Nice hats; nice fish, sounds like a nice time. Did you eat the fish? I like to eat fish. It looks like it warmed up by the end of the day. And, yea, I guess I like your hair relaxed more than combed back.

    ReplyDelete