Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What I did for Memorial day

In the morning woke up and helped pull out the carpet. A couple of hours I going to go babysit a girl and some boys with Rylee. Later we went to Latin to spend our Memorial Day with some other families.
We arrived a the Latin park and then we were looking for Amy with is my moms friend. We got to where we were going to have our B.B.Q After we ate we played around with Frisbees we went to play Oltemant  Frisbee. Oltemant Frisbee is my favorite thing to play with families. The girls said, "We should play girls vs girls." We said, "Ok."
The girls were a head but we catched up to them then they started to get higher points then us. After a couple of hours the boys won the game. After all this happened the William  that was at the B.B.Q was looking for spiders and he asked me if I want him to find me a real spider and I said Da because William was form Ukraine. What he did was he ripped some grass and said here is the spider but really it was grass. William is a little fun kid.  After the party we all went home and went to bed.


In the morning I woke up and helped pull out the carpet. A couple of hours later I left to go babysit a girl and some boys with Rylee. Later we went to Layton to spend our Memorial Day with two other families.
We arrived at the park and then we were looking for Amy (who is my moms friend). We got to where we were going to have our picnic. After we ate, we tossed a Frisbee, then we played Ultimate Frisbee. Ultimate  Frisbee is my favorite thing to play with a lot of people. The girls said, "We should play girls vs boys.". We said, "Ok.".
The girls were ahead but we caught up and then we got ahead of them . An hour the boys won the game. Before all this happened  William, ( a little boy at the picnic) was looking for spiders and he asked me if I wanted  him to find me a real spider? I said, "Da!" because William is from Ukraine. He pulled up  some grass and said, "Here is the spider." But really it was grass. William is a fun, little kid.  After the party we  went home and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Really?! You speak Ukrainian? My son has been here since April 2009 and no longer speaks Ukrainian at all. I tell him he should practice in case he wants to go back to Ukraine one day or wants to talk to someone from Ukraine. But, he won't do it. However, I really think he spoke Russian or both. We got to visit with an exchange student from Russia who also spoke Ukrainian. He told me my son's Russian was very good, but that was back in September of 2009. Also when he gets to high school, he will have to study a second language. I told him Russian/Ukrainian would be easy, especially if he remembers some of it.

    ReplyDelete