Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

Tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth out because they are coming in. I am very nervous about getting my wisdom teeth because this is my first real surgery ever. I don't really want to get my wisdom teeth out because I am scared. But I think I will live. They told me that the surgery is going to be quick. The good part is I might say funny things and stay home all day. But I don't know if I will go long boarding or hang out with friends right when I get home. I guess we will see.
I am grateful that I have a mom to say by me so nothing goes wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I had that done when I was in my late twenties. It wasn't exactly surgery. I went in to my dentist because they had already come in, and he numbed my mouth and pulled them out. It was a weekend, so I slept most of the time. I woke up at night the night after I'd had them taken out; I was in pain. I took some medicine and never had any more trouble, but I certainly didn't want to hang out with my friends that weekend. I hope you do say funny things, and I hope you get recorded and post it so I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be glad that you did it now, rather than later. The later in life that you get them out, the harder it can be. I got mine out when I was 17 and my husband Denys is getting his out soon and he is almost 28. I don't think he is looking forward to it. By the way, your English is very good!

    ReplyDelete